Friday, December 5, 2008

Bollinger Fun - [Baton Rouge, Louisiana - Children Photographer]

Before I went on vacation I worked with one of my favorite babes - Niles III. He was my first official newborn baby. Looked so cute then but when I saw him this time... he had changed so much - he was a babe no more. He has grown up to a handsome little man. His blue eyes win me over every time I look at his pictures. They have such depth and hue - makes me want mine like that! Here are some of my favorites from our last shoot together. Mom & Dad already have their pictures so there are no spoilers!
This was him then:
And NOW:
Do you see what I mean about those eyes! Just LOVE them.


Looking forward to working with you guys again and again! Thanks for all your friends sent my way... Keep in touch guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment