Monday, December 8, 2008

FAMILY VACATION


I had said that I would post some pictures of our recent vacation. We went on an Eastern Caribbean cruise on board the Carnival Splendor. Really nice ship. 8 days - we traveled to San Juan, Puerto Rico - St.Thomas - La Romana, Dominican Republic - Grand Turk - Nassau, Bahamas.



This is us while the ship was departing from Ft.Lauderdale:
It was a group of 17 - family and friends. Here we are in D.R. in a place called Altos de Chavon. That's my family - mom, dad and brother standing right next to me, and of course James.

My two cousins, Jael & Joel, love to get their picture taken so I had lots of fun having them model for me.


They both have grown so fast. That is one of the things I miss the most from being away from my family, not being there to watch the young ones grow. Thankfully I get to visit quite often and they come visit me too. Soon I will have my parents here with me for two weeks. Makes me feel not so alone after all. I do have James though, ALWAYS! So, I didn't mean you, babe. More pictures will come from our trip!

2 comments:

  1. hi abby u are the best photagrapher ever in the world and i love that pic of jael she looks so glamourus and so HOT !!!!!!!!!!

    LOVE ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose - Jael does look very grown up in that picture. I love it too!

    ReplyDelete