Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Favorites of 2008 - Part 1


There's been a lot going on for me this year - whew it's almost over. I still have a couple more shoots scheduled before 2009 gets here - but I wanted to start posting some of my favorites from throughout the year. As soon as I get the main/portfolio site running they will all be there for everyone to see. Here is a sneak peek of the my picks of 2008!

This has been my favorite family to work with this year - the Carriere's. They were such a pleasure to photograph. I had intended to visit them to take pictures of the new addition to the family - Oliver. When I met his big brother and sister I knew I had a picture perfect bunch. Here they are... the Carriere's

Yes, this is the same little boy from my banner, Andrew. I never had to tell Andrew to look at me - he always had such an intriguing look and wanted to hold the camera so he could take pictures! I can't help but mention Sophia's desire to model - didn't matter if it was her turn or not, she was ready for me. I loved that! I want to thank you again so much for allowing me in your lives, your home for those couple hours of drama... I couldn't of asked for a better family to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment