Monday, December 8, 2008

First Impressions


While I was in vacation I was able to meet [for the first time] my bestfriend's boyfriend - Denny. After much talk and seeing pictures, it was nice to finally meet face to face. I actually had a quick photo shoot with them, kind of what you call an engagement session. This is them - Rex & Denny. Denny proved to be a trooper. He stood over an ant pile for about 2 minutes without saying anything just so I can get the shot I wanted.
Tough love... good one Rex! James and I are looking forward to spending more time with you both.

2 comments:

  1. WHAT A CUTE COUPLE!! LOL, I HAD TO ADMIRE US!! I LOVED OUR PHOTO SHOT! THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - yes what a cute couple. We will have to do some more when when I come for the bridal shower. Hopefully we won't have all the boogers staring... if you know what I mean.

    ReplyDelete