Monday, December 15, 2008

Landry's Session - Baton Rouge Maternity Photographer


I just finished fixing these pictures and I know that Mom & Dad would love to see a sneak peak. This was part ONE of my session with them - Soon baby Ava will be arriving!!
Meet the Landry's. What attracted me to working with this couple is the bond that they have with each other. I came over their house one night to survey where we would be taking the pictures, and after meeting dad and little Hudson I knew that this was going to be great. Dad suggested a certain pose that he wanted me to try, this was the first time a male client had told me exactly what they wanted, and I was so excited. I made sure that I took several angles and shots of this pose for him. I think that you will be very happy with it. I chose one to post here - my favorite - SO, here it is: your request and my interpretation of it. Oh, I must mention too that Hudson was a LCA's American Heart Association Cutest Kid winner. You will get to see more of him soon once we have the newborn shoot. He has very expressive eyes and I love his long lashes. GOOD JOB HUDSON!

THANK YOU GUYS for such a good time and allowing me to try out all my ideas... the pictures look great! Can't wait for you to see them.

To Everyone else - the casting call is still in effect. LOOKING FOR: Twins and Seniors graduating in 2009. Twins must be in the newborn - 3 year range. If you are pregnant with twins, that's perfect, you can still enter. Email me a picture and a little about yourself or your family. I've gotten some really good entries. I will be posting the results soon! PASS ON THE WORD!!

1 comment:

  1. i love this shoot!
    it was so natural, candid..

    -adasis

    ReplyDelete