Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MODELS WANTED

3 Senior Models Wanted /Twin or Multiple Babies Wanted
I am in the search for senior models and identical twins/multiple babies.
I will be photographing 3 senior models [class of 2009 ]- for a free session! Winning models will receive a generous package as a thank you for allowing me to work with you. All I ask for in return is to tell all your friends about the AWESOME pictures! Email me a photograph of yourself and a short message of why you are the right person for my project. I'm looking for someone stylish with great attitude that loves to be photographed. Personality and funky clothing are a must... we will have so much fun!
I am also looking for identical twins/multiple in the age range of newborn to 3 years old. If you are pregnant and already know that you are expecting twins you can still reply! Free session fee and also a gratitude package for allowing me to work with your family. Email me a picture of your little ones and a short description of what they are like.


Email me your entries at: jtab1104@gmail.com. Can't wait to see you all! So pass this along to friends and let them know...

No comments:

Post a Comment