Monday, December 22, 2008

Puppies and more announcements...

Take a look at these little cuties! This weekend my friend Lydia brought by her little chihuahua puppies so that I can take some pictures of them before she sells them. [If anyone is interested in buying a puppy, email me and I will get you in contact with them.] I am debating with myself whether I should keep one... James needs some convincing. We will see what I can accomplish in a couple of days.
On another note, I am excited to say that I have found my high school seniors for the casting call. Thank you so much for all the entries, and stories provided. I was amazed by the way some of you heard about the message! It was a tough choice to pick from all you nice young people. Here are the names of the winners: Alex, Taylor, Olivia and Britany. I can't wait to start working with you guys!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my little Coco was once this small - what a cutie! Love looking at "his" baby pictures :)

    ReplyDelete