Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Britany - Senior Casting Call WINNER


Where should I start? I keep asking my self and can't seem to have a good enough introduction for Miss. Britany. I was surprised on so many levels by the beauty, charm and craziness that this little package has to offer. When we first met I could immediately see great potential in this senior shoot. Brit is a natural. She has been through this many times before, so no worries or nerves the day of the shoot. After every frame I kept thinking, "this is going to be a good one"... turns out I have been editing and editing -I am only half way through- and they are all "really good ones". I emailed Brit yesterday and told her I had only one word to describe her pictures - stunning. That's what each and every one is.  I am glad that I am not in the picking and choosing end, because this is a tough one. These itty-bitty previews do no justice to the real thing - I can't wait to get together and show you them all. I better get back to editing... I've plenty more of yours to work on. Consider this part 1 of your preview. Part 2 is coming soon!


8 comments:

  1. I have to say that these shots are awesome. I love the one with the gears. I would advise you to continue to work with this model. You seem to have a connection with her that works. The one with the spaced out brick has good composition and her body position works well with the background. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim, I loved working with Britany. Hopefully we will get to do so again. I might make her wear my wedding dress or something... Brit I hope you are getting ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW stunning girl! Great Shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. abby, i have to say i love all u'r pics but i have to say this are one of my favorite i can't wait untill u take mine and i hope u post them on your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rose, we will definitely take some when I come visit in March. We will try to do something like I did with Britany. Thanks for all your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool shots!!!! Love the interesting poses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the interesting Poses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle thanks for checkout the blog! Come back and see us :)

    ReplyDelete