Friday, January 30, 2009

Britany's Preview - Part 2 - Baton Rouge Senior Photographer


As promised, here are some more of Brit's senior pictures from this weekend. I wanted to talk about the following pictures. When I am doing a shoot, sometimes I get really random crazy ideas. For example, the way that Britany is squished in that tiny square frame. I saw the grand picture in my head and went on to show Brit what I wanted to do. I knew that it was going to be difficult and impossible to stay that way for long.... but I still wanted to give it a try. Turns out that the close up picture from the post before is now one of my favorites. So future clients: have a little faith in my crazy ideas, 9 times out of 10 - they work. 

This next one is kinda weird. I wanted to showcase Britany's ring some how. When we came across this interesting "hand" -  I thought - this is edgy and different like what Britany keeps talking about. So that's my personalized ring picture for Brit/Puckett. I think it fits.

Thank you girls for such a fun day. I know that you will love the rest. Can't wait to get together!

5 comments:

  1. yes, i love the human pretzel shot close up as well! very creative...and way to go brit! fun to check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy that's the best name for it - human pretzel.. lol. Thanks for checking out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are some of my favorite! veryy creative !

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Lauren! - Britany's session was REALLY creative.

    ReplyDelete