Wednesday, January 7, 2009

a Hairstylist in action - fashion photography


My friend and hairstylist Elizabeth has the most intense eyes. Doesn't she? She wanted me to take pictures for her upcoming business plans [business cards, portfolio... ect.] So we headed to our friend Jolane's house for an edgy photo shoot. I had lots of fun with the whole change of scene. I would definitely enjoy doing this again. So, if you are an artist [ hair, make-up and all that fun stuff ] we can come up with something really cool to showcase your work. 

Thank you Mrs. Merrit for helping us look and feel more beautiful! If you remember the shoot I posted about my friend Lydia and her trash the dress session - her hair was done by Elizabeth too! Just incase anyone were to be looking for someone to fix their hair for any occasion. Let me know and I will give you her contact information. I'm trying to catch up on my blogging... stay tuned for the latest news.

No comments:

Post a Comment