Saturday, January 3, 2009

Landry's Session - Newborn


Take a look at this beautiful little girl. This is the long awaited baby Ava. Yay Ava is here! It seems like yesterday that I took their maternity pictures. We are all so happy with Ava's arrival - and doesn't she make a precious little model. She was wide awake most of the shoot, very alert and curious to see what was going on. Here is a preview for mom & dad - and Hudson too! - of their little baby girl. 




I also wanted to take the moment to thank all the families and friends that allowed me to work with them this past year, 2008. It was the beginning to something that I know I will enjoy forever. Looking forward to working with you all again and again. 

1 comment:

  1. The scale pictures are awesome!! Nice warm tone.

    ReplyDelete