Friday, January 23, 2009

Why Custom Photography?


Today I found a website that I think has very valuable information for all my clients. It's designed to explain to the consumer all about custom photography. Sometimes you have questions that you feel embarrassed to ask, or think they are not significant enough to bother. I invite you to take a look and learn a tidbit more about custom photography and see if it's right for you. Click here to be directed.

On another note, I wanted to post a picture of this little man. He's such a character. When I look at this picture and his excited expression, I always think how wonderful it is to be happy. I feel this happy when I capture that impossible shot, when I have had a successful photo shoot, when I give parents their children's pictures and the love them so much that I can tell in their eyes, when James cooks dinner, when Coco finally peepee's on his training pad, when I get an email from a long lost friend, when I am around my family, and last when I get a hello from a stranger who later becomes a client. So make me happy - just say hello! Let me know where you are from and how has your day been. I'd love to meet you.

No comments:

Post a Comment