Saturday, February 7, 2009

Have you gotten yours yet?

The new business cards are in! Yay! I am so excited about all there is to come - especially a new main website. They will all arrive soon enough. I wanted to show the cards on the blog... not just with any simple picture. I had the crazy idea of wanting to showcase with this thought - "... delivering to every nest". Sometimes ideas like that just come to mind, I have no idea where they come from. I called up one of my friend's that has a large aviary with all sorts of pretty birds. I knew that would be the perfect place to carry out my plan. So there it is my take on "... delivering to every nest [and home in town]". 

1 comment:

  1. where can i get one of those beautiful cards? by the way, i love the place where they were set, nice job!!!!!!! keep being awesome .

    ReplyDelete