Monday, March 16, 2009

Stephanie & Leo's e-Session

I'm back! What a lovely vacation... so sad it's over. I have lots and lots of pictures to still upload, edit and all that good stuff. But, this couple couldn't wait. I was so anxious to see what their session looked like. Not only was I so syked to be in my most favorite place in the world - and to get to work with such fun and amazing couple was just awesome. OK - we were in Ocean Drive for our photo shoot [for those who are reading the blog for the first time - I was in Miami - my beloved home town]. There was some kind of boat show going on and lots of people just hanging out- perfect for setting the mood. I was so thrilled to start off on a wonderful sailboat as our first location. Just fabulous! We had that perfect Miami weather that I missed so much and tons of sunshine. Steph and Leo are naturals - no need to tell them to look lovey and fresh- they did so effortlessly. It was such a pleasure to work with them - and I enjoyed it so much. I kept laughing in between shots at the looks that these two gave each other. I couldn't just pick a couple to post - I love the whole collection- so guys, enjoy your extended preview.
There is still more to come about my time in Miami. Haven't quite settled in home yet.. will be posting back with more soon.

6 comments:

  1. Abby;

    I can't thank you enough for the SPECTACULAR pictures! We absolutely loved each and every single one of them! We had such a hard time choosing a favorite picture, since they were all so beautiful. We absolutely loved working with you, specially Leo(since as you noticed is a bit camera shy) but you made this experience a very fun and pleasant one. There is no doubt in my mind that you'll make a great photographer for our wedding.

    Thank you so very much,
    Stephanie and Leo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph! It was so much fun to hang out with you two. Looking forward to the wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miami has it going on! Beach, boat shows, high rise buildings, spectacular sunset, what more can you ask for. I like what you did with Stepanie and Leo....they realy did come out SPECTACULAR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was back in MIA -- tear... anyways, Steph and Leo rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the pictures are so pretty and 20% of those pictures are due to my beautiful reflector skills !!! lol wow steph, leo you guys look great and dont worry steph in the pictures you can't tell leo is shy of the camera !!! and steph dont worry your wedding pictures are gonna come out great !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Jael thanks to you and Samuel - my reflector holders - the pictures turned out awesome. Whenever I am doing my next shoot in Miami you are coming along as my assistant. AND STEPH I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE WEDDING. ITS GOING TO BE BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete