Thursday, April 30, 2009

baby Ayden session preview

Right from the moment I saw this little one in the car I knew that I was going to have an easy session. She was smiling, giggling... HAPPY HAPPY. This is my second time working with this family, I actually took Ayden's newborn pictures. Six months later, same face - TOTALLY different attitude. She was ready to get her picture taken now - before... not so much. She would do this dancing flamenco dance while sitting in front of me that would not let me concentrate - it was so cute! Oh and those two bottom teeth - poking out every so often in her smiles - make me melt. So, Mom and Dad here is your preview - Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. i just love how you captured baby Ayden raising one eyebrow in the 4th pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my favorite. That look on her face is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god!! Ayden is soo cute! It was a great idea to do this session in the park just because it is so much better to get a good shot with natural light! But you got the best angles of this beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete