Thursday, April 23, 2009

Karli - Senior Session Preview

So the weather this weekend spoiled all my fun and had me reschedule all my shoots... and I am so glad that we did for Karli. It turned out to be such a beautiful and pleasant day. James and I had lots of laughs with this cheerful young lady. We immediately connected and loved her disposition to try and do anything. Thanks Karli for being so easy to work with! Here is a sneak preview... the rest will be done soon :)
I am almost to the end of my 2009 seniors sessions... I am going to miss working with my teens for a couple of months until class of 2010 comes around. It's never too soon/late to book your session guys!

4 comments:

  1. supperr pretttyy! i like the 2nd one the best!... ooo oand at the bottom you put its never to book your session guys... you forgot to put its never to LATE to book your session :) gosh .. I knew I was good for something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol GOODNESS Lauren what would I do without you. Thanks for correcting my typo for me... I would rather hear it from you than anyone else.. See you next week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love em!! i had a lot of fun workn wih u two love birds!! super excited to see the rest :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. James and I love the love birds comment Karli... considering how well we work together... lol - love it :)

    ReplyDelete