Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dad's Surprise Session - Baton Rouge Children's Photographer

That's right this session is a surprise for Daddy. Mom wanted to get the kids holding the letters D & A out to spell DAD in a 3-hole frame. We thought it would be quite easy... but man were these kids a challenge. Not because they wouldn't cooperate, but how funny they were. This little man made me laugh so hard I had to sit back and stop shooting and let it out. Little Audrey is only 3 months old so she was just there squinting in the sun... that is until Mason got a hold of her. Mason definitely took over. I have a series of when he tried to carry her - I just love it. It's these kind of pictures that when they grow up, Audrey will not believe what her big brother did to her. So mom here is your preview. Can't wait to show you the rest.
I love these next two. His happy expression to be freely running.... just love it.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE , LOVE them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl - Mom picked them up today and she really liked them too. I hope Daddy likes his surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great. The little boy is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mandi - Oh and thanks for checking out the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my goodness!!! such cute kids.. but that little boyyyy is so darn cuteee!!! and so happy!!-- gorgeous pics abbyy!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's one thing I loved about him - how happy he looked all the time... well when we weren't messing with him to much. He would shoot that smile at me and I would clicker happy.

    ReplyDelete