Monday, May 4, 2009

Elliana Preview Part I - Louisiana Newborn Photographer

I've had been looking forward to working with this little one ever since I talked with her mom while she was still in the oven. I knew that she was going to be a cutie. She's got mom and dad to thank for that - so easy to work with and look at - they are hot stuff! I love it when parents are ready to try anything and it just flows from one pose to another easily. The weather didn't cooperate with us very much so we decided to divide the session in two parts. Tomorrow I will be visiting them again for baby's solo shots and a couple more with mommy. Hopefully she will be as good as she was yesterday. Heather I know that you have been looking forward to a preview and I tried giving it to you as quick as I could. See you tomorrow! Everyone else take a look at this beautiful little girl and her "model" parents. Aren't they picture perfect?
Stay tuned for part two of this post coming to you shortly!

8 comments:

  1. Those are some nice pix. I like the grey BG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elyana did such a good job during this shoot!
    I like how you captured the parents admiring her so genuinely.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family!!! Love the angles you got here - gorgeous light!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 05, 2009

    Can't wait for part two! These came out so good. I wish I looked as good as this mom after my boys were born=) Very cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys - I enjoyed doing this shoot very much and I'm very happy with the results.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute model! The pictures came out awesome!! Your a natural!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry part two has taken longer to come up than expected... I am working on it guys. This week has been kinda crazy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. girl get on it with part 2!!! lol..... these are AWESOMEEE abby!! gorgeous little family.. aweseom photographer!

    ReplyDelete