Tuesday, May 19, 2009

... some time in Miami

This summer is going to be insane... in the best way possible. So much going on. Last time I was in Miami I got to work with my friends Steph & Leo in a very sexy e-session. Next month I will be visiting again - its my best-friend's Bridal Shower and there is lots still to plan/do before the wedding. Along with shooting their e-session, I plan to have some time to work with anyone interested. Here are the dates I will be available: June 17,18,19,21,22. Then it's wedding time! Yay!... and I will be in Miami again - I'm so thrilled that I get to go back so soon after. I will be available: July 16,17,19,20. I am hoping to work with my lovely Miami people again. I always have so much fun when I'm back home - and can't wait to see what happens this summer. Let me know if you would like to schedule a shoot - doesn't have to be an engagement session - I am up for anything and everything. Get creative. I have something special up my sleeve for Rex & Denny - this won't be your average e-session ... can't wait. Oh and its beach season - well really, in Miami it's always beach season - but for my home people... it's the time we actually get in the warm water - so bring out your bikinis! Let's do a swimsuit shoot. Haha - I just get caught up in my excitement. So, again if you are interested email me and we will work it! 
On another note - right along with all this traveling jive - Minnesota and New York City here we come! That's also in the works for the summer- further details will come soon on dates and travel plans. 
I wanted to send much love to my twilight junkie - Miss. I'm no longer brace face - Baby J. Yes everyone that is her nickname. Can't wait to see that smile - LOVE YOU. She just got her braces off and I know its a pretty big deal - I've been there twice and all I wanted to do was show the world my pearly whites. It's the least you can do after all that pain and suffering. So, baby show 'em off - eat lots of gooey sticky stuff and SMILE  I bet they are lovely. That's Jael working it while on vacation last November in the Bahamas... 

10 comments:

  1. July 17th is now taken. Still more days available. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to work as your asistente especial.
    let me know if you need un transportation beforehand, so that i can have my altima nice and clean for you.
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely. I will let you know soon - we can work on the shoot and then grab lunch. Sounds like my kind of date.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :] sounds like a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHHHH I LOVE MY PICTURE!!!!! Abby you are the best photographer ever!!!! I cant wait for the wedding pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. June 17, 22 - July 17, 20 are now taken - thinking about booking a session? Hurry before they are all out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I need to talk to you because I have an idea about a shoot I can help you with. Let me know when you'll be online or something. Easiest way to reach me would be facebook.

    -Yoandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKYOU SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO mmmmmmmmuuuuucccchhhhhh !!!!!thanks abby(again) and yes iam eating too much gooey stuff as possible i love you so much that when i go through old pictures of us my eyes get watery but not your dads attack watery !!! and yes iam showing them off so much that people are actually telling me to stop cant wait untill you come love and yes my nickname isn't chainsaw lips anymore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my goodness - chainsaw lips ... that is horrible. I am glad that THAT is over. You are so sensitive - LOL- I LOVE YOU TOO- can't wait to see you and save you from all the old folks in the family. We are going have to much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's right - our engagement pictures... a mi me encantan las fotos!!! You know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete