Friday, May 22, 2009

stand-outs

For those of you that aren't quite sure as to what a stand-out looks like - here are some of my own from my office. Stand-outs are some of the many products I offer for your pictures and have become one of my client's favorite. These on the pictures are all 10x10. They come in various customizable sizes and you get to choose whether you want a white or black edge. Just like the gallery wrap canvas it comes ready to hang. A bit of a classic modern piece. So next time you are deciding what are you going to order... take a second look at the stand-outs.

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 22, 2009

    Sydney is a cutie but I always thing "Here's Johnny!" when I see that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is the cutest jack nicholson i have ever see and so nothing like the shining... can't really see how this beautiful little girl can remind you of such a monster. Syd don't worry, i've got your back.

    ReplyDelete