Friday, May 29, 2009

this weekend...

Up starts in theater's  today and its playing in 3D! James and I are junkies for Disney movies and we can't wait to see it. So bring your kids to the movies for some good laughs - its supposed to be awesome - it got a 98% rating another success for Disney/Pixar. Let's see if it matches u to my favorites - Wall-E, Monster's Inc. ,Cars, Finding Nemo, A Bug's Life... and the list goes on because they are all so great. If you go see it, let me know what you think. Oh, this is going to be such a sweet weekend... tomorrow we're off to New Orleans for a family shoot... with a family that has 4 legged members too.  I love it when doggies are part of the family too... just like little Coco. Have a great weekend everyone. See you at the movies!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Had a great time today at the shoot! Can't wait to see what they look like! "Mom and Dad" we had such a good time with you today, thanks for showing us around - Moxy and Coby were great - when I got home Coco was so mad at me for smelling like other dogs... he started barking at me... he felt so betrayed. :) I will get to these pictures and the preview real soon. I have a bad a feeling that I'm not going to be able to watch UP this weekend... [tear] haha - the dear husband is still gone fishing and doesn't want me to watch it without him. Hmmm... if only I can sneak to the movies and watch it and then watch it again... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Thanks to all your comments in facebook - I am glad that I was mentally prepared with the tissue. Go and see if you haven't yet - wonderful film and I loved the short film before - really cute and funny. Definitely adding UP to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UP & a tissue? NO!!!
    i plan on seeing it this week, sometime during the day. i can't wait to see the preview!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness yes - bring tissue. its a very touching and heart warming feeling - if thats what you call it - movie

    ReplyDelete