Sunday, May 24, 2009

We are looking for 2010 Senior Representatives


It's that time of year again... juniors are now seniors and school is just around the corner again. Sadly, I know - for some of you that are glad that it just ended. This year I wanted to start the rep program early to ensure that I get seniors from all schools in the Baton Rouge - New Orleans area and every where in between. Last year I had such great gals that made it so much fun. So definitely looking forward to new ones this year. Let me know if you have any questions about becoming a senior rep. It's a great promotion - not only do you get more attention to detail but awesome deals. More information on the perks will be sent to each senior once chosen. Not quite a senior yet? Don't have a senior yourself? Forward the message to friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment