Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mr. Blue eyes - New Orleans Children's Photographer

That's what I'm calling this little one - Mr. Blue eyes. He has the darkest/deepest blue eyes that I've ever seen in a little one. So captivating - it's hard not to look into them. These were from our session this weekend. James and I drove to New Orleans to meet them at there house for a very laid back family session. They have two very energetic family members - Coby and Moxy - who were quite excited to see us. I always love when family have pets that are considered part of the family - especially when they want to include them in their pictures. They had no problem being around me and the camera - or even MAX! I love Max's expression when they would get close enough to sniff or kiss on him.... so cute. So no more talking for me - here is your pic-preview... James and I enjoyed hanging out with you guys so much - can't wait to show you the rest!
Oh, don't forget about the 2010 SENIOR REPS... we are still accepting requests. Also, I can't believe I'm going to Miami in two weeks!!!! I am so excited! I still have a couple of openings for booking a session in June and July. Check here to see what dates are available. 

4 comments:

  1. He's suchhh a CUTE lil chunk!!!!! just wanna squeeze those cheeeks!!!! Awesome pictures Abby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, super cute baby. You really captured his laughter, love the pics.

    -Yoandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! He was just so cute and so much fun to work with. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 06, 2009

    Beautiful pictures. Gorgeous family!
    Mima

    ReplyDelete