Thursday, July 23, 2009

Maternity Session Preview | It's been too long

I am back everyone! It seems like I have abandoned the blog.. my home and friends and just been 'living la vida loca' in Miami. Everything was wonderful - our trip was awesome. [ I will post pictures and more info on what we did.. the wedding and all our fun stuff soon ] Right before I left to MIA - I had a maternity shoot. I was so excited to work with this couple that I moved our departure date just so I could do the shoot. It was so much fun and well worth it. I immediately connected with this mom to be and knew that the shoot would be something special. I look at the pictures and I am just in their lovey-dovey world. It's a natural chemistry. Check'em out! [ and yes I wish that when I am pregnant I look like that ]
Meet Pax - the soon to be big brother. He kept me on my toes the whole time - getting him in the picture was going to be tough... playing in the pool and slip & slide obviously sounded better than hanging out with mom & dad and the lady with the camera. After some major bribing [I love to hear what parents promise their children... always different with each child] Pax joined the group for some REAL family time. He was himself... all boy, cautious and quick. My finger was glued to the shutter... ready for him.
Now that we were done with all the picture taking... 'Mom slip on my trunks and strap on my goggles' - it was time for some water fun. Slip & slide and diving in the pool - here are a couple of Pax swimming away... I was so jealous. The water looked so enticing! I can't wait until little Miss. Riley arrives!! That is one little newborn girl I can wait to meet.
I am leaving Friday to Minnesota... YAY! This summer couldn't get any better. I am going to try to catch up before I leave... posting about Miami, the wedding, and the latest shoot [ a maternity shoot in Houma ] The free wedding giveaway deadline is almost here - July 31st - make sure to email your entry!

6 comments:

  1. Abby, Thanks so much for the amazing memories! What a wonderful day with the family and capturing little Miss Riley before her big debut. You were amazing, and thanks so much for everything, I can't wait to do more with you when she arrives!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah - Oohh and so excited for the birth session - so exicted! It's going to be such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great maternity photos! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. abby ! I LOVEEE these pics! this couple is gorgeous!! and their little boy is ADORABLEEE!!! .. aweseome pics.. as alwayss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know they are gorgeous... that last one of Pax makes me smile everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These maternity photos are AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete