Thursday, July 2, 2009

SUMMER TIME | upcoming movies



Summer time movies are always my favorite. I've been going to the movies a lot during my vacation in Miami - mainly to take out my kids [my younger brother Samuel and two cousins - Jael & Joel] they don't get out much. We've seen the Proposal - which I loved and can't wait to buy... awesome romantic comedy. Transformers 2 - the kids loved it and I did too - lots of cool "boy" graphics and really nice cars. Ice Age 3 - still like number one the best - but nonetheless a good one for the kids. There is still a couple that have been released that I want to catch - My Sister's Keeper and Year One. Along with watching all the movies, there has been lots and lots of previews. Some cheesy stuff , action & weird new movies, but there is one that I am really looking forward to... The Time Traveler's Wife. I've read the book twice and its been one of my favorites... and when I saw that its an upcoming movie with Rachel McAdams and Eric Bana - my tears came out. I love books turned movies. Some of them even inspire me to what I would like my next photo shoot to look like. The Time Traveler's Wife is such an interesting/romantic/emotional/heartbreaking novel - I hope the movie does the book it's justice.  I wanted to post the trailer.. I am already loving the movie... what do you think? Comes out in theaters August 14th - Read the book! - It's awesome. Enjoy the weekend everyone - I am squeezing the last days left here in Miami - we leave Sunday morning :) Hopefully for real this time - No time to waste!

4 comments:

  1. Babe this is the first time that I saw this preview. It looks like another good one this year for us to see. This is another chick flick i think i might enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for date night!!! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came back from watching the movie .... and it was awesome. I won't lie - definitely liked the book much better - but it was a good adaptation of a really long story. I think Rachel McAdams did a very good job playing her and so did Eric Bana. The little girl that plays her as a child is so beautiful! So I still give it two thumbs up - CHECK IT OUT! & lemme know what you think... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [*spolier alert* --- if you haven't seen the movie... DO NOT READ] --- Just got an email from an old friend and she said..

    PS. I saw THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OMG! It was so beautiful. It stuck really close to the book, except that her dad shoots him rather than her brother. But I liked the ending better than the book.

    ReplyDelete