Sunday, August 30, 2009

LSU vs. Florida... children's play

You might remember these three from last year's shoot - Brooke, Avery and Bella. This time their mom's wanted to try something playful and sporty. Their parents are both Tiger and Gator fans so they wanted the girls to have a little football fun. Bella has the most incredible blue eyes ever... [I am such a sucker for blue eyes - they draw me in] every time she would look up at me she made me smile... no photoshop there guys- those are her true blue bulbs.
After all that playing it was time for a snack break. I loved their Kool-Aid water bottles... I used to love those when I was a kid. Then we played some catch... I hope they are planning on having some kind of game/tailgating party... some of these would fit so well. Like the gator pool... I can think of some good catch lines for party invitations... haha - leave it up to me to make a party out of everything.
I love to see Bella's many reactions... she's got such a distinct personality that changed so quickly.. I LOVE IT. A little girl with some back bone. haha sounds like my kinda kid. Avery kept flirting with James - so all those lovey dovey looks... yeah they were all at him. Bella is here fussing at Avery for taking the bubble bucket... look at that precious face in midst of all those bubbles... doesn't it yell "I AM FREAKING OUT HERE..." gotta love her. I am looking forward to working with them the next time they come visit... I always have so much fun with this family.
I am so thrilled about all the projects that I will be participating in soon. I am editing right now a mother/daughter session & a senior shoot from this weekend in New Orleans. Tomorrow I am headed back that way again for a family session and I've got my first birth session coming up this week... so excited. Tomorrow is Monday... which usually bums me out - but not this one - I am going to be shooting with great friends... wish all Mondays were like this!

6 comments:

  1. Abby, this shoot looked like so much fun! although it appears that they don't have a baby boy in the mix, atleast they have 3 sporty girls! those eyes are to die for...love this shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know - no boys in this bunch... i think that makes me like it even more that its an all girl team - that is going to be some serious fun when they get older... talk about some drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know these kids. Bella and Brooke are my best friend Rebekah's girls. So PRETTY aren't they? You did a GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful! Must be so nice to have them around. Deelsu thanks for checking out the blog and comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really had a good time at this photo shoot. Each of these girls are so beautiful and have such unique personalities. I look forward to the next time we get together with them and their family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are all so gorgeous!! with those BIG BLUE EYES!!!!

    ReplyDelete