Friday, August 21, 2009

more puppies

As you may already know, I am the proud owner of Coco, the cutest chihuahua ever. He often makes it to blog, he is quite the photogenic pup. I have had much love and comments towards my little coconut and even request of mating him with some temporary girlfriends. Sorry if you were going to ask but Coco is fixed, chopped off forever. :) Can you tell that he is the baby of the house? Well if you like Coco, then you may be able to adopt one of his new brother and sisters. Michi [Coco's mom] just had puppies and they are now 6 weeks old. They are the cutest little things... that first photo may look like its Coco but that is his little sister... don't they look identical? I have mad love for that little one, probably because she reminds me so much of my him and also because she has the spunkiest personality. Two of the puppies have already been selected and there is a remainder of 1 girl and 2 boys left. They are full-breed chihuahuas - mom is a miniature and dad is a tiny. They stay pretty small... about 5-6 pounds full grown. I definitely recommend the breeder - I couldn't be happier with my little man, Coco. Send me an email or comment if you are interested. They'll go fast... so don't think about it too much - just look at those puppy faces... they melt your heart.
I've got a lot going on this weekend... senior session, family session and a school benefit for senior parents. Can't wait for my shoot tomorrow with my St.Michael's Senior Rep - Kate... I know she is going to rock my socks off. Tootles!

3 comments:

  1. awwwww 2 look like there smiling and one looks like he/she forgot to look at the camera. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little white ones are always smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww what a cute litte mini mini coconut :) just want to eat em up!!!!

    ReplyDelete