Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sunshine Sessions | Visiting South Florida

I seem to have two official working locations- Southern Louisiana and South Florida. To my lovely people of South Florida: I've missed you so much that I just can't stay away. I will be visiting September 18-28. So, if you've been thinking about booking a session... now is your chance! Don't miss out on our Sunshine Session Package! I will post availability as the days fill up. Engagement, maternity, newborn, family, senior... you name it. I'm so excited to have the change of scenery again... beach and sunshine, just lovely. Back to the tropical beauty that is MIAMI. Shoot me an email if you are interested - See you soon!!!

[Sorry folks - I've got to reschedule my trip... good things came up. The kind of things that I will be very excited to share later. But I will definitely move the dates - So if you are interested - send me an email and let me know when works out for you... ]

2 comments:

  1. Hey Abby! Thanks for the blog love... here's some back at you! Your blog is REALLY nice and the colors are FAB! :) Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michelle - we all love some blog love!

    ReplyDelete