Saturday, September 12, 2009

Birth Session Preview - Part 4

After bonding with mom and dad, Riley had her first bath. What a cutie patootie! It was time for all the family to meet Riley... and these are a couple of first looks from Riley's first family reunion.
Folks, as you can tell, I loved this session. If you are a pregnant mommy and would like to have your baby's birth documented email/call me and we can talk about having a session. It's one of those kind of events like a wedding, that should be recorded... a wonderful family memory. Yesterday we met for Riley's newborn session - can't wait to see that little one in all the super cute things we did. Up next- a maternity session ... of two people that couldn't be happier about having a baby and it clearly shows in all their pictures.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your posts, but this last one was just beautiful!!!! You really captured the beauty of a birth. The expressions on their faces and the love in their eyes were priceless. They are a darling couple and those kids are going to be gorgeous! Your blog is in my top 12 on my macbook, I check it everyday. You have really inspired me. By the way I am Tim Estrada's aunt from California. Just thought I would let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has by far been my favorite session. It was real with no scripts attached. You've truly outshined yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Comments like this make me want to work harder the next session. I am glad that I serve as inspiration to you just like some other photogs are to me. I have my favorites on my mac too that I check everyday! This session was real... I was just there to capture it - no pretty edits or posing. Just how I like it! ;)

    ReplyDelete