Saturday, September 5, 2009

Camille's Day at the Park | Baton Rouge Children's Photograpeher

These two were such troopers! We planned our mother - daughter session in what seemed to be the hottest afternoon ever last week. We were all sweating bullets. Still, these two ladies made the best of it. Camille was quite the upcoming young model. So pretty, just like her momma. She had the cutest little outfits on... that's one of the great things about having little girls - all the cute clothes. There is Camille... posing away....
I enjoyed my afternoon with you two so much. Next time we will make sure to make it in the winter... nice and comfortable then. Can't wait to meet up and show you the rest. As far as updates... the birth session was amazing... I WAS SO EXCITED. I think it turned out great! I've loaded the pictures on to the computer so I will begin editing those this afternoon. I've got a maternity session now, so I am off to shoot a new mommy & dad to be!

2 comments:

  1. awwwww she is precious.. she is a little model in the making !

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree this little girl is so beautiful. The pictures turned out very nice

    ReplyDelete