Sunday, September 13, 2009

Maternity Session Preview | Baton Rouge, LA

It seems to be that time of year where I see babies all around me. I've been so happy with my shoots lately... everything has been in baby stages: maternity - birth - newborn. This couple is having their first baby. They aren't finding out what the baby is so we are all really excited for that day to come. James and I had plenty of laughs with these two. They were really laid back and fun to be around. I would tell them to be themselves and not look at me - and they would automatically look at each other & raise an eyebrow in some kinda serious look. So funny. I love all the different reactions I get from couples when I say that - you just never know what they will do. We worked it out even through the rain - thank you guys for making us feel so comfortable in your home. Enjoy your preview - can't wait to meet the little one in our newborn session!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girl! I can't wait either! The wedding yeterday went soooo well, I've never done a wedding as relaxed AND gorgeous as that. I feel like I learned alot:-)

    These pictures are soo sweet. I love how you included the rings. You are great about remembering details! I love the reflection in the window of the second picture. It adds sooo much.

    Adorable candid expressions of number 4:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kaylynn ... i just checked your blog and saw our pictures.. heading over there to comment!

    ReplyDelete