Friday, October 30, 2009

Luke's Newborn Session

So the journey continues with this family... with a very relaxed at home newborn session. I actually shot this session the day that I was leaving to New York. And no lie - I was at their house and went straight to the airport. We didn't want to miss out on baby Luke's fresh newborn look. I always recommend to have newborn sessions within the first 10 days. If I had to pick I would always schedule them on the baby's 6th day. They are oh so bendable and sleepy still. Baby Luke was quite the awesome model... it took us a while to get him to go to sleep, but he was all dandy after. Enjoy!
This family allowed me to do one of my favorite things... have a natural family setting. So, considering how much Sam loves stories... they all put on their pj's and hopped into bed for some story time. I will be posting those next! I am now done with all the shoots prior to my vacation (yay) so my catching up is coming along nicely. To all my client families - thanks again for your patience... I am working on so many at the same time... and I love each and every one that I wouldn't want to rush anything. These will be some awesome sessions coming up. See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. Babe you did an awesome job with this family. Everyone of these pictures look so good. I hadn't even got to see these yet but i know the whole family will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe. Your little comments while your at work make me smile. Thank you for all your support. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing pics!!! I love looking at your work ;)

    ReplyDelete