Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the one that melts my heart

When I got the email from my friends Niles & Chasity that they were expecting their second baby I got so excited. It would soon be picture time! I have been taking pictures of lil Niles since he was born and he has always been such a great model. No need to tell him what to do because he is in that age where attention is a privilege... so I knew that it would be my kind of session. While I've been editing these I have grown to love little boys even more. I kept calling James in the room and telling him "look at this look, this smile, this face"... he really did melt my heart. It's not only those big blue eyes that get me... that mischievous look wins me over. I may have posted more than normal this time... and it was still so tough not to put all the others I love. This is lil Niles 2 year / Chasity's maternity session [they are expecting a little girl, how cute!]
I love this set... lil Niles giving mommy some lovin. Maybe that's why I want little boys, so they can love on me and not James. haha. One of my photog friends says that lil Niles looks like out of a Baby Gap ad... and the more I look at him the more I think its true. That one below on the left is one of my favorites... I know mom & dad are going to have a hard time picking from these.
And so there was another wonderful family session... full of fun and love. Just how I like them.

6 comments:

  1. those pics are great..as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! they make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pics are so cute abby i love them,the little boy is adorable and totally photogenic !!hes a deffinite future customer !

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome job with this session

    ReplyDelete
  5. Abby, these are great. The little boy is precious and definitely Mr. Personality. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you guys! I'm thinking of getting one of these for my office... the one he is looking down... as a stand out or something... :)

    ReplyDelete