Monday, November 9, 2009

some backyard wedding fun

A couple of months ago my friend Kaylynn collaborated in our first wedding project together. I was coming along to help and keep her company. I had never been to a home wedding before... I was always used to the big party at a reception hall... that kind of thing. So I knew that this was going to be all about friends and family, good food and dancing. I had so much fun... this family knew how to break loose and have a good time. The pictures that I am posting are random moments throughout the day... some that make me laugh just remembering what happened... That next one, Kaylynn & I doing our thing. :)
The catching up is coming along so nicely! I am so proud of myself. More family sessions on the way...

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo, I'm so happy you posted these:-) You description of the day is perfect. If you find the exact paragraph posted on my blog page one day.... haha.

    I LOVE all the 'moments' you chose to post. Every picture is so personal and fun:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I will write your commentary :) and give the readers some insight on our day. The dog picture... its my favorite. LOL - I can't resist Chihuahua pups... but I am biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this wedding was so cute i love the country theme very cute and i have to agree abby the chihuahua pic is deffinetely one of my faves it looks like a little hairy person !

    ReplyDelete