Monday, December 7, 2009

MK senior session preview

Meet MK. This was such a memorable session... for some reason, I was in a big dancing mood that day. Poor MK had to deal with me and my Shakira mood... (by the way I'm actually listening to her new cd right now... what a coincidence). My dancing was kinda contagious because I think we all ended up in some kind of hip shaking. Here are some of my favorites from our day together... (that first one being my favorite). I can't wait to show you - I know I skipped some of the other settings... but those are for you to see later ;) I had lots of fun with you guys, enjoy your preview!
I AM CATCHING UP... yay! I don't feel so overwhelmed anymore. I know it won't last but I am celebrating now. Let's see if the weather decides to cooperate with me this week and my shoots. The rain already messed me up today... tomorrow shall be a brighter day. I can't believe it's December already. Whew! This year has flown by. I'm ready for 2010. I just like the sound of it. Right around the corner...

5 comments:

  1. whoooa I love the first one:-)

    I will call you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's funny that its my favorite too - and yes finally we caught up some today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abby,

    I love them!!! The session was memorable and so much fun! I'm so glad MK chose you to take such special pictures.

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty girl. Nice images

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Erica I had so much fun with you guys, I am so glad you picked me!

    ReplyDelete