Thursday, December 31, 2009

newborn preview | last one of the year

We're closing up the year with this sweet little one's preview. Packard behaved so well, slept almost the whole thing through. It was so sweet to see momma's lady friends drool over his cuteness during the shoot. ( Thank you guys for all your help! ) Here is a couple of my favorites, enjoy all the baby cuddles.
I can't believe that next year is tomorrow. It sure went by so quickly. I've had the greatest experiences with my clients. Looking back I can pinpoint my favorite... my first birth session with Kenneth and Sarah. I remember being so nervous towards what to expect. How I was going to react to witnessing a birth... and now I probably can jump in with the nurses and help in any way possible. That session kicked off my love for birth sessions. I am looking forward to a year with many more of them. Tomorrow I will embark in a new project that I will share further news about soon. Thanks to all my wonderful clients for making it such an exciting year!

2 comments: