Wednesday, December 23, 2009

sister sister | family session preview

These two have something that I always wanted. A sister. Not that I'm fussing about my brother, but there are things that you always want to do or talk about with your girlfriends. Brie and Ali are very fortunate to have each other. Our session happened to be on such a chilly afternoon, it was hard to smile without chattering your teeth. I had lots of fun with the girls and their mom at the park. Enjoy your picture presents girls!
I've been enjoying my family's visit... they will be here 'till next week. So, if you have a shoot coming up, there might be a guest assistant coming along. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Sandra SanchezDecember 25, 2009

    Que muchachas mas lindas. Esas en el lago estan muy bonitas, que lugar mas bello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures....the girls came out so pretty and they complement each other very well. The colors and the scenery are jut perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know these two girls!!! they are my friends old neighbors.. they are some of the sweetest girls i have ever met. and beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a coincidence Sandy! They are really sweet :)

    ReplyDelete