Friday, December 4, 2009

where have you been?



I know my blog probably hates me right now... feels neglected and abandoned. These past couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. I haven't posted any recent work because it's been crunch time with all my editing. Getting sick when your super busy doesn't help either. But I promise to catch up all the lovely sessions I have done. I want to thank all my wonderful clients again for their patience... you have been so understanding and I am so grateful. Since I don't like to post without a picture or something like that - I wanted to show you a preview of an upcoming movie that I am looking forward to. You may already know how I am a sucker for romantic chick flicks but also for novels turned movies. This comes from the author of the Notebook and so many other amazing stories, Nicholas Sparks. Perfect for date night. And the next one... well just more lovey dovey goodness.


Enjoy the cold weather... its supposed to be a chilly weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment