Wednesday, January 20, 2010

family session preview | Baton Rouge Children's Photographer

This was my second time working with this family. I had the privilege of capturing Jack's birth story weeks before. He was the cutest little newborn I have ever seen. [ I will soon get around blogging their birth session. It's such a special one! ] Candice contacted me that they wanted to get together again for a big family session. It was such a nice sunny day, well needed after all the cold weather we had been getting. These were my favorites from our day together. Our laughs and monkeying around to get the kids happy finally payed off. [ I was still hearing ringing bells while we were driving home. lol ] Ahh the things we do to get their attention. Enjoy your preview!
I'm so excited for tomorrow's shoot. I will finally break my baby boy streak. I have a baby girl newborn session... yay! It's been so long since my last one. I can't wait use all the adorable little hats I've been saving. Hopefully the weather forecast for this weekend changes drastically, so far it looks like more rain. Come on sunshine, clear skies, warm temperature... perfect weather for a session. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment