Wednesday, January 27, 2010

hello there little newbie

This sweet little baby cake was such a dream to work with. He behaved so well. The one session to date I didn't get pooed (if that's even a word) on or struggled for hours trying to make them happy. It was wonderful! Not that I love the others less, but it was quick, and I was so content. Take a look at this cutie pie. His mommy & daddy are so proud.
This is his little cousin who came for a visit and joined in for some fun. She has the cutest smile... & those little pigtails make me giggle. She reminds me of me that age. I didn't have a lot of hair so my mom would tie the little I had in pigtails all the time. It's such a sweet girly thing.
I feel inspired. I am so looking forward to this upcoming weekend. I don't know why but I woke up this morning with a bunch of ideas and with a brand new attitude. Great things are in the works. Now if only the weather will continue to cooperate...

2 comments:

  1. I love these pics. He looks so cute with those hat. we love you and your work, A,F,S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ( mom. dad & sam ) for your support. Means so much to me. Los quiero mucho!

    ReplyDelete