Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birth Session Preview - Jenna - Part 2

Meet the little one. His arrival was so long awaited. We were all so glad to see him. He looked so strong and muscular to me, like a little man. These are his first moments with his family that purely adored him.
The baby nurse gave him his daddy's hair-do after his bath... how cute! Doesn't he already look so much like him? In that next picture below you can see what I was saying about him being such a big boy. Check out his muscles :)
And so ends another wonderful birth session. This one lasted 22 hours. My longest yet. I feel like a marathon runner after something like this. It was all well worth it. Thanks Jenna for letting me share your story. I know you are enjoying every minute of being with your little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment