Monday, March 1, 2010

MIAMI oh how I've missed you


I just bought my plane ticket for Miami next week. Couldn't be more excited. More details coming real soon. This picture was taken last year, one of the times I was there. My mother, brother and sister. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU. [ Rex & Mom - I hope you don't kill me for posting it, I wanted something that was really us. Us being retarded sitting on my bed making faces. Because when you get to visit with your family after not seeing them for a couple months I get so happy that it doesn't seem like a waste of time to take silly pictures. I love you :) ]
P.S. I just realized how some of my folks are going to get extremely jealous for not mentioning them specifically.. cough cough DADDY cough cough. So, Daddy and everyone else (friends and family of my lovely Hialeah) I can't wait to see you too. :)
P.S.S. My best friend says she isn't excited to see me. HAHA whatever - you know it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment