Friday, March 19, 2010

hello from MIA

Hey y'all - greetings from Miami. :) If you didn't already know, I will be here until next Tuesday, March 23rd. So if you have tried contacting me and weren't able to reach me right away it's because I am on vacation. But don't worry, I am still trying to work and answer emails and all that, my turn-around time is just a bit slower. I would of hoped that being in Miami would of meant perfect weather and time to have fun. Oh how I was mistaken. I got sick as soon as I got here. The weather is kinda nutty... why is it cold in MIA???!!! The only good thing about being sick while visiting is that my Momma takes care of me. Haven't had that in a while and it feels so nice. :) My blog is going to be neglected till I get back, but I will have PLENTY to post then, so come back and see. Alrighty... have a great weekend everyone!
P.S. that is one of the horses from my Dad's farm. Just incase you were wondering. :)