Tuesday, March 9, 2010

tiny cutesy | Baton Rouge Newborn Photographer

These past couple of weeks I have been surrounded by babies again. Tiny cute little faces. Sometimes I get asked if being around babies so much makes me want to have my own. Of course it does. But here is the thing... every time that feeling comes around, I get a new baby to photograph and I fulfill that motherly instinct until the next time it happens again. Isn't that wonderful? Meet Bella. Itty-bitty precious sweetness in mommy's hands. I have officially named this next picture's hat the smiling facilitator... every time I use it magic happens. It was so nice to work with miss. Bella, she behaved so well. No poopy accidents this time. :) Enjoy your baby's preview!
It seems like I am in a mad rush every time I am getting ready to go out of town. Trying to get all things done before I leave to Miami on Thursday gives me no time to pack. So I am off now to client meets all day in efforts to finish work today and pack tomorrow. Sounds like a plan.

4 comments:

  1. I swear everytime you do a newborn shoot, you increase in greatness by 300%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute magic how that hat makes them cutie pies smile..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail - thank you so much for taking such amazing photos of my Bella! You were so great with her, it made the session really enjoyable. I still haven't decided which pictures I want prints of because I swear every single one of them is wonderful. I can't wait to take pictures with you again, and I have a growing list of family members who want to join in next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg that photo shoot is beautiful !! love it hhunn ;)

    ReplyDelete