Tuesday, May 18, 2010

birth session preview | Candice part 2

Here comes my favorite minute of the whole birth session. It lasts merely seconds really. It's like boom boom blink your eyes and it's done. I get so hyped up and tense. Excited and nervous. All the hours spent waiting suddenly become all worth it. I've seen it dozens of times. Still, with every family the rush of emotion happens all over again. Happy happy happy. Hello there baby Jack!
This little man is such a charmer. Honestly the most photogenic newborn baby I have ever photographed. In the next blog-post I will put up all his solo-shots and you will see exactly what I am talking about. I mean, come on, look at those pouting lips...
Candice and Cameron had this happy, relief and proud look on their faces the whole time, so contagious. I am quite sure that in that moment all the labor pains were forgotten. Nothing else mattered to them but their new little bundle of joy.
Saving the best for last... Jack's close up is up next. Oh and some exciting news too.

No comments:

Post a Comment