Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Princess Sofia | Baton Rouge Newborn Photographer

La Princesa Sofia. What a cutie pie. This sweet little thing behaved so well during her newbie session. OK, yes there was pee and poo involved (rarely do I avoid encounters), but no picture day drama. I usually tell mom's that most babies have a sense for when they are 'supposed' to sleep well... picture day, normal is never even considered. Always something going on. So with little Sofia, I was amazed. Miniature model in the making. Enjoy my favorites of our day together.
I love it when families have personal props to use. This was Patricia's blanket as a baby. So if you have something in mind that you would like to incorporate into the session, let me know and we will make it happen.
Up next is Alana & Justin's wedding post preview. This couple sure knew how to party. What a fun day. Come back and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment