Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 SR session preview | Baton Rouge, LA

In my efforts to continue to catch up blogging, here is a session from a couple of weeks back. Ryan was such an awesome senior to photograph. His mom and girlfriend came along and we had a total chill session. Here are a few of my favorites.
I feel that sometimes seniors are affected by their parents being present or even more so if their boy/girl-friend comes too. Ryan kept it cool despite of them being there. His girlfriend knew exactly how to make him laugh and it was perfect for when I needed a real smile. Thank you girls for coming along and helping out!
It's a cheerful Monday. I'm ready to start an action packed week. Coco is going for his very first walk on the beach soon, so definitely will have to post pictures of that. :) Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment