Wednesday, June 9, 2010

bits and pieces


I love surprises. Most of the time it's really hard to surprise me because I usually figure everything out. My brain is always thinking outside the box. For example, my mom. My mom has tried to surprise me in so many different ways throughout the years with different things. I can probably count with one hand the times it has worked. My best friend Rex tried to surprise me one time visiting me in Louisiana... I knew 2 days before she got there. It's the little things that I don't see coming that really get me. Like yesterday I was looking around blogs and sites that I usually follow and had a sweet little surprise. I had been part of a group shoot a while back where I wore my wedding dress and modeled a bit for some photographer friends... when I see me in their pages it brightens my day. :) Yesterday's surprise was from The Wedding Shoebox, which is Southern Fete's owner, Valerie Metrejean, ideas blog. A very inspirational and hip go-to for brides, check her out.
That's Courtney's picture of me, which by the way is one of my all time favorites, which I had also seen a while back on her site. Courtney what? Courtney Dellafiora of course... she's got my A+. Amazing girl and so much fun to work with.
I wanted to include one more that surprised me a while back. I had gone to Brandon's site to check out the blog and decided to look around... and WHAT! I remember telling him, "I like the pictures on your main page...". Brandon O'neal - absolutely awesome work. And to include a little bit of me in this post... here is a taste of what will soon come to the blog. Another cutie-patootie. His happy little face makes me glow. Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Ahi que cosa mas RICA!!!! The baby of course!! But I love you too!!! Hi..... I was here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by love. and actually saying something. I am so surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is my handsome baby and those blue eyes will just take anyone breath away he is my bubble baby always getting in trouble and sticking everything in his mouth and yelling and giggling all over the place and rex back off he is
    mio mio mio mio and only mines lol :)

    Love tia !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete