Monday, June 14, 2010

literally horsing around

I was supposed to have a relaxing weekend. Chill and recover from a hectic week. Well. I should of known better. I have decided that on Mondays I'm going to blog about personal/home/weekend/fun/news/me stuff. This is all in efforts to start a "happy" week. Today I was supposed to have an awesome post prepared... pic-preview and even a story. Let's just say that I am not scared of things. Never think twice about what I want, because I know when I know. And yesterday I wanted to go horseback riding. Hadn't in over 3 years, but hey... you gotta get back on it one day right? Haha. Oh Abigail- never do that on a Sunday... ESPECIALLY when you know how bad Mondays are for ya. Last thing I'm going to say about it... went bareback. LOL I wish I had someone to record me walking. So yeah, I'm slugging it out today. The above picture was taken before my adventure. Joel being his silly self. I'm so glad that they are used to the camera and don't complain. They actually love it, they know that sooner or later things will come up on the blog and they get excited. The ones below...
Meet Angry Mother to the left, that's not her name but who cares - that's what I now call her, & her sweet child is to the right. My wonderful subjects this fine past weekend. The one responsible for making my bottom half hurt so much today. Samuel took a picture of my little therapist that is helping me feel 100% better.
I hope your day is flowing smoother. Ahhh Monday. Monday.

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 14, 2010

    I love coco's face in the pic above, he is so cute in that position.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 16, 2010

    Angry mother rings a bell and make me crack up....I bet u know who wrote this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only one who knows my angry mother jokes is my aunt Ismary. so um yeah first and only guess. and the top comment... thats Sam because he was sitting right by me when he posted it. he thought that it would be fun to leave anonymous comments about the picture he took. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 20, 2010

    I love the dog picture! What a cutie!
    XOXO, Michelle Naveiro :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michelle! & also thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete