Tuesday, June 1, 2010

sassy sassy | Sunshine Sessions

Kids make me smile for so many reasons. Some just have got big personalities at a young age. I marvel even more when I know the parents.... and then it becomes - "you are just like your daddy" "that's your momma's smile"... When I get to work with friends the comparison starts. Meet Ashley. A little sassy snapping model in the making. She was so psyched for the shoot. The camera had no effect on her what-so-ever. These are my favorites of our time together.
Flirt. I tell that to my seniors..."flirt with the camera"... to try and get some kind of reaction. Usually they laugh. With Ashley, oh my... she's to young for me to say something like that anyways, but did. she. bring. it. I was amazed. My mom says that I was like that as a child. But I hadn't seen for myself how bubbly and sassy a little girl can be. [ little boys... totally different story. My cousin Joel for instance, has the most intriguing mysterious look when he is giving you attitude... TROUBLE trouble ] So when this happens, this being that I've got a child that loves the camera and is making me laugh for all the things that they do, I get super excited. Love sessions that inspire me and leave me wanting to shoot some more.
I love fly-away hair in kid photos. Whether it's because of the wind or because they were jumping up and down... love love love it. If you notice Ashley gazing away in pure smiles... that's all at her daddy. My awesome helper (blocking/shinning the sun and stuff) during the session. All I would have to say is, "Ashley look at Daddy" - there came the smiles and cheerful bright eyes. Next time we definitely have to get pictures of the whole family. Their chemistry is wonderful. This little one definitely melts daddy's heart. And he's her prince charming. How sweet. :)

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD. I love them, "Te la comiste" lol. She is so CUTE. Thank you Abigail. : ). Me muero por ver las de Jonathan. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love what you did with her second picture and her name. Is super nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you! :) I have to call Danay and talk to her about our upcoming project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome. I send her the email and told her already. But yeah call her and talk to her about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que linda!!! These are great!

    ReplyDelete